Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Prayer

          In just four days I will be on my way to Montana, and I'm scared to death! 


          I have no idea what life will be like at the ranch; I have no idea what to expect. I guess having no expectations is a good way to go though. I am going to be meeting new people, going to school, going to be extremely far from my family and everything that is familiar to me, and pulled far away from my comfort zone. I would appreciate everyones prayers; prayers that I would be encouraged, and have no anxiety, prayers that I would adapt quickly to this brand new environment, prayers that I have safe travels, and prayers for my family back at home. 


         My most specific prayer request would be for the financial aspect. I feel as though the Lord has called me to be on the mission field for a full six months, which makes the cost of the trip a lot more expensive that I had originally planned on it being. I am about $4,000 short, and am fully trusting that the Lord will continue to provide as he graciously has been, but I would also appreciate your prayers in this area. 




"Answer me when I call, O God of my righteousness! 
You have given me relief when I was in distress.
Be gracious to me and hear my prayer! 

O men, how long shall my honor 
be turned into shame?
How long will you love vain
words and seek after lies?

But know that the Lord has set 
apart the godly for Himself; 
the Lord hears when I call to 
Him."
Psalm 4:1-3 

No comments:

Post a Comment