Tuesday, July 12, 2011

And so it begins

So far, things have been slow here at the ranch, but today is the first official day and from here on out, we've been warned, we will be extremely busy all the time. Orientation is today and classes start tomorrow. Also, starting today (or maybe tomorrow, I'm not entirely sure) is two weeks without Internet or cell phones, so I'm sure I will have a lot to say after two weeks.


What I know of the daily schedule so far is:


6:45-8:00 - Wake up. NO sleeping in. Quiet time, and get ready for the day.
8:00- Breakfast. DONT be late.
9:00- Classes.


That's all I know, and it's all going to take some getting used to. 


When I return to the world of the Internet in two weeks, I will post a ton of pictures, and do my best to show you all what I am so blessed by. It is so beautiful here, I wish you all could just see it through my eyes. 


To end: this verse is quickly becoming my stronghold and comfort...


Proverbs 19:2- Desire without knowledge is not good, and whoever makes haste in his feet misses his way.




Sneak peak: This is Dog Lake, this is what I get to gaze upon when we eat...When it's not too rainy that it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment