Friday, July 22, 2011

IBS: Family in Christ

Acts 2:44
“And all who believed were together and had all things in common.”

The new believers stayed together because they found comfort in the fact that they had ALL things in common. When you surround yourself with other believers you will be among those of like minds and that is the Lords intentions for us…when we have friends who love the Lord as we do we have accountability and can be strengthened in the way of the faith.
Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 says,
“Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their toil, for when they fall one will lift up his fellow. But woe to him who is alone when he falls and has not another to lift him up.”

I need to be thanking my Lord everyday for the new family He has blessed me with here at Potters Field. It is truly a blessing to be surrounded by such wonderful friends who I know will be here to encourage me when I am down trodden and pick me up when I fall. 

Written: 7/20/11

No comments:

Post a Comment