Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Rummage Sale!



My dear friend Sunny is raising funds to go to 
Haiti! She is having a yard sale every saturday 
this month! She has tons of rad vintage clothes 
and outrageously funky clothes that I, 
personally, would kill to have! I am bringing 
my wardrobe down to donate to the sale and ask 
you to do the same!! Clothes, shoes, jewelry, 
anything is welcome! 
5600 Foothill Road, Rocklin Ca. 95677


Or, if you feel like taking the trek down to 
Cool on the 21st, the annual WIFFS is happening 
and I am going to have a table set up to 
fundraise for PFR! 
Email or call me to donate or get more 
information!




Lots of shopping to be done everyone!! Please help us get to where we need to be!! And tell your friends to come and shop or donate!! I love you all!! 












(530)863-3879
addie.river@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment